Qualifications and Professional Experience
Transport and Environment
Rural Transport in Developing Countries
Transport Policy Analysis
Project Cycle Mangement
Sustainable Urban Transport
27 YEARS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN TRANSPORT POLICY, TRAINING AND RESEARCH
Are you are interested in my Experience
- Senior Expert for transport and environment with a specialisation on sustainable transport.
in transport economics, author of numerous scientific publications, and
researcher on transport planning, management of transport systems and
- Senior advisor on transport policy, organisation and management and human capacities.
- University lecturer with long term experience in teaching and training on transport, management and development issues.
- Founder and Executive Secretary of the Transport Training Initiative, a non-profit association which aims at sustainable transport in Developing Countries.
in the interaction of transport and regional planning with emphasis on
urban structures that avoid transport, favour public transit and non
- Outstanding networking abilities with experience gained as moderator in transport networks.
- Senior expert in transport and poverty alleviation in rural areas of developing countries.
- I am teaching
Development Economics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- I have written more
publications, many of them in international journals. You may download some of them from this website.
Would you like to download my References?
Do you want to know about my Language Skills?
|For more information, please don't
hesitate to ask for my CV. |
Dr. Niklas Sieber
49 711 / 806 3269
Mobile + 49 178 / 723 3548
Fax: + 49 711 / 806